Guys have issues too. Here are the top 10 problems Egyptian men face daily.
1. You don't know if plucking your unibrow is peace.
2. You have to take your girl home before curfew and party hasn't even started yet.
3. You've been enlisted in the Army and you don't have a wasta.
4. You want to be a trapeze artist/sock designer but you have to be a bashmohandes.
6. Your mother-in-law hates you.
7. The girl you like is white.
8. Your legs can't support the weight of yor torso.
9. You're a DJ.
10. Beards are cool. Except in Egypt.